The dogs are getting so big!


We adopted him from the Humane Society here in Saint Louis. He's a male Lab/Mix but everyone says he looks like a pitbull. He's a great dog and really laid back and wants nothing more thento lay ontop of people all day long.




Roxy is my little girl and I'm sad she's getting so big. We got her when she was 8 weeks old. I really wanted a puppy, and Chase saw her at petsmarts. I tried to avoid it but I ended up going in. Orginally I picked up her little brother, and an old couple wanted to adopted him and I said i'f rather both the Dogs find a good home and happily took the girl, which turned out to be a good decision. She was born on the street with the litter and lived there for 2 months before being brought to the humane society. She's a border collie mix, and we're pretty sure she's mixed with black lab. She is extremely smart but a little stubborn and I've spoiled her too much.






She's now 6 months old and pushing 35 lbs.
Even though when we first got her it was hectic (the day after adopting her from a shelter she had pneumonia and bronchitis) it's been worth it and the two of them love eachother and our a huge part of our life. (No more dogs though, no matter how much I love puppies)We just went and bought them a bunch of new toys since they chewed everything they had, and I got Roxy an adorable pink bandanna.

1 comment:
aw. i love the border collie mix. my family has always had border collies and australiant shepherds growing up. they are such great dogs. she's so pretty! :)
Post a Comment