It was nice, the snowflakes were big and it got me a day out of classes and a day off for Chase. The puppies enjoy the snow, but it's not so much fun walking them in it. It did take me quite a while to get my car off the side of the road this morning - unfortunately I have to say the snow removal here in Saint Louis is the worst. The plow some major streets but I think touched ours just once, the highways were semi-clear but the on/off ramps were ridiculous. Snow's over - back to class/work tomorrow, boo.
This week has been pretty laid back, getting ready for our superbowl party on sunday. We're rooting for the Cardinals.
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my nephew Ryan!!
Hope you had the biggest
piece of cake ever and
enjoy your Ferris wheel/Windmill you told me about. I'm sorry your birthday is "all over" but I miss you and love you - Aunt Joanie, Chase, Bones and Roxy will be home so soon to play with you and take you swimming in the summertime again!!
*Also congrats to my best friend James - All your hard work has paid off, Carnegie Mellon's biological graduate program would be lucky to have you. Good luck on your interview next week, I'm so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment