Thursday, June 25, 2009

Belly!

Things have been going great - much better then in the early pregnancy. We're heading home in less then a week for about two weeks and couldn't be more excited!!! We're spending a week in CT and then a weekend with our friends, Chase is going to a Cabin in MA and I'm going to the Jersey shore I can't waitttt. After that we're spending the last week in NY at my parents, I hope the dogs do ok on the trip we'll have to drug them again. I think while we're home I'm going to go with my sister to get a gender determination while she gets a 4-d ultrasound. Due to schedules and vacation I won't be seeing the doctor again until July 21st which means probably two weeks after that until the next ultrasound and Chase and I are too anxious to find out. Lately we've been feeling it's a girl... We'll see. Sleep has been hard but I just got this awesome pillow that helps, and we've been going to the pool alot and swimming is such good exercise plus I love my tan :)

We have been doing alot of BBQ last week we went to friends house from the station, one of the guys from Chase' place got stationed to Iraq for a year so I wish him well and a safe return he was hilarious I never met him before. This weekend (tomorrow) we're going to Rend Lake in Illinois to go camping a good friend is leaving for A-School and this will be the last time everyone hangs out with him it should be alot of fun it's suppose to be crazy hot like it has been all week. All I want is a boat to ride on :)

Here's my belly i'm 1 day short of 17 weeks and it's popped out for sureee.

1 comment:

jessicaap1108 said...

Sounds like you are having an amazing pregnancy! You look adorable! :) <3