Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting back to blogging!

It seems like it's been forever since I last updated this thing. At the time, we didn't even know we were having a baby boy yet (and boy that belly looks tiny compared into the gigantic basketball is turned into, I guess that's what happens when your child was 3 oz shy of 11 pounds). In just under 2 years, we had the love of our lives join us in the world, and have been in awe of him ever since. We also moved miles and miles away from Saint Louis to a beautiful area in Maine. We love being closer to home, and love the area (all though it has been a very long winter). It seems we are always on the move.

I hope this blog helps family and friends peek into our life, which is never short of entertainment. Harbor keeps us on our toes, as well as adventures we make! If that's not enough, you can always check the blog for pictures of the most beautiful blue eyed boy you've ever seen :)

No comments: