I've been wanting to plant a garden for a while now. We know we will probably have to move mid summer, so I decided to try my green thumb at an herb garden first.
We have Basil, Cilantro, Oregano, Rosemary, Sage, Parsley and Thyme. With how much we have really begun to love cooking, it will be nice to have fresh herbs. I need to make cute signs for each one, I only had time to snap off the top of the seed packet and label it that way!
We have Basil, Cilantro, Oregano, Rosemary, Sage, Parsley and Thyme. With how much we have really begun to love cooking, it will be nice to have fresh herbs. I need to make cute signs for each one, I only had time to snap off the top of the seed packet and label it that way!
Harbor loved helping! He really just wanted to plant the packets of seeds. It was cold yesterday, so we did it inside on the kitchen table. I think he would have liked it better if I could have let him get more dirty. His favorite part was pouring the seeds into the dirt. I hope they grow, he'll be so excited! Next project - planting vegetables and fruit!






No comments:
Post a Comment